Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Battlewagon & Mad Dok Grotsnik

Thought I'd get a quick video in while I have the time. In this feature I'll be showing two new units that I purchased last weekend: the Battlewagon and Mad Dok Grotsnik. There isn't a whole lot going on in the video, just updating the blog and vlog, etc...

The Battlewagon is pretty cool, I like the model a lot. My only current complaint is that it feels a little on the small side, its width being much smaller than that of a Land Raider. I'm enjoying painting Grotsnik's model, the Cybork body on him is very cool and well molded. I'll see if I can upload some pictures of both when they're completed.

It's been a relatively short video and short read, but I should be getting some lengthier stuff done soon. Thanks for watching, and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment